About Wisconsin Medical Cyclotron
Running an efficient FDG manufacturing center is critical to delivering the right dose at the right time to Wisconsin and northern Illinois PET imaging centers.
- Compliance satisfied. The facility is designed per cGMP guidelines to provide for efficient processes that ensure high quality products that will effectively support the needs of the PET community.
- Experience matters. The facility is operated under the supervision of Cyclomedical Applications Group, which represents over 20 years of experience in cyclotron operation as well as radiopharmaceutical development and production.
- Flexibility counts. Deliveries from early morning to mid-afternoon are available from the Milwaukeee facility. However, as unexpected changes in your day occur, WMC can help with cancellations, additional doses, and even afternoon stat doses requested as late as 1:00 p.m.
- Proven results. Working closely with Cardinal Health's distribution services, WMC has a track record of over 99% on-time deliveries.
- Safety first. All doses are delivered in Cardinal Health's patented, all-tungsten PETPig® to ensure the industry's best unit dose radiation shielding from delivery to patient administration.
- Proximity pays. Located near the intersection of Interstates 94 and 894, the WMC facility can service PET centers in much of Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- The niche finder: nearby cyclotron gives hospitals flexibility.
Gertzen, Jason. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. May 2, 2004.